Pages

28 January 2010

Greatest Freebie EVER...

So, there are a couple of websites I visit to get freebies.  Sometimes the free samples arrive, sometimes they do not.  Most of the time, I don't even remember what I have signed up for.  I use a Yahoo address set up just for this reason and I never, ever list my real phone number.

So, hubby told me a FedEx box arrived today.  I hadn't bought anything, so I had no clue what it was.  I looked at the return address and it was from PopChips.  I vaguely remember signing up for a free sample, but this box was huge.  So, here's what I got: 6 bags of chips, a chip clip and a huge coupon book with 2 coupons for 1 free bag of chips and several buy 1 get 1 free!

Plus a hand penned note! Yowsers!  What a sample! We had a taste of one of these chips at Jamba Juice several weeks ago and it was delicious and crunchy!  But, their handwritten note may be the thing that makes me buy their chips.  I love a company that is thoughtful and remembers good customer service!  I am impressed.

1 comment:

KandN said...

Cool!!