Pages

08 January 2010

My first week...

Well, I survived my first week student teaching in the fifth grade. It was a good week overall. I think student teaching after being a professional is much different the student teaching when you are 22 and working on your bachelor's. I am thankful that I have so much experience under my belt in a variety of areas. It has certainly made transitioning into student teaching easier. Not easy, mind you, just easier. I finish my last curriculum class tomorrow, thank goodness. Now I will start my student teaching seminar and start putting into practice everything I have learned over the last 18 months. Yay! I am so close!

3 comments:

Salem Man said...

Keep up the good work. 5th grade, Wow! That's got to be a tough age to teach. I look forward to hearing more about it.

Jennie said...

Yeah!

KandN said...

Experience under the belt?
Priceless!