30 October 2006
17 October 2006
- 8-10 Poblano or Anaheim Peppers (I used fresh Anaheims we grew that I roasted, peeled, seeded and rinsed, but you can use canned whole chile peppers, about 8-12 ounces)
- 2 cups shredded Monterrey Jack Cheese
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar
- 3 eggs
- 3 cups milk
- 1 cup Bisquick mix
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Spray a glass rectangular pan with cooking spray.
- Split open the peppers so they lay flat and dry them off.
- Arrange peppers in a flat layer in the bottom of the pan.
- Sprinkle peppers with the 4 cups of cheese
- Beat the 3 eggs and add the 3 cups milk and 1 cup Bisquick. Mix well.
- Pour over the top of the peppers and cheese.
- Sprinkle the top with salt.
- Bake 50-55 minutes until golden brown.
16 October 2006
Anywhosey, Autumn started her PartyLite business this weekend with my party kicking it off. She did great and it was fun. I also attended her Saturday party and will be attending her Thursday and Friday show as moral support. Whew. That is a lot of crazy partying, huh? ;) I am such a wild woman.
Thank you to Tim and Cesar for putting the hardtop back on my jeep this weekend. I had a much quieter ride to work today and now I can take it to Carl'B Klean and let them wash it and vacuum out the 8 pounds of sand that are in it from the dunes last weekend. Okay, and from the last 3 times I have gone offroading at the dunes.
11 October 2006
I tried out my sister's 4-wheeler (this is the 2007 model) for the first time. It was awesome Although I did go off a little drop off and nearly went over the handlebars. I also got what is known as throttle thumb, but I got over that.
The best part of all was when my sister and I took out the sandrail and she flew over the whoopties (think lots and lots of speed bumps, made of sand, one right after another - the wind makes them and they are painful) and we were bouncing so much we were actually coming off the seats. Then we hauled ass down the flats and did some cookies. It was awesome. I want one. :)
01 October 2006
Ripley is much better. He's actually snuggling with Kash and licking Kash's paw. I actually caught Ripley spooning Bella the rottweiler this afternoon with Kash in be-twigst them. Weird.