Pages

02 January 2010

Cat Lap Dance...

Yes, it is safe for work. One of the funniest cartoons I have seen. And if you have a cat, you know about what we call kitty paralysis, that is the inability to get up because of a furball laying on you. Check out Cat Lap Dance.

By the way, as I type this, my chair is being shaken by a furball, on the back, digging to China as we say. I would probably be much more productive without cats, but not as entertained.

Listening to: Failure by Operation Aloha

5 comments:

KandN said...

Thanks for sharing :>)
I'm glad I've never had a cat with THAT much attitude!

Amber said...

I have cats with that much attitude, they just don't care to cuddle. Someday I will have a lap cat... someday.

The Mulligan Family said...

That was hilarious. So true too! We humans are so good to our masters!

Amber said...

It's so true. I often find myself sleeping in the most uncomfortable positions in order to let them sleep. What the heck?! They sleep 20 hours a day?!

Julia Shinkle said...

>^..^<