Pages

30 October 2006

Nothing too exciting...

Well, not too much going on here. We had our 2nd annual Halloween dance for the folks we work with on Friday. That was pretty fun, but also exhausting. They sure do love it though and appreciate it! Finally cleaned out the garage and made a paint shelf for all of my craft paint to hang in my office. Okay, some of the shelves aren't exactly straight, but it'll work quite nicely, if I do say so myself. Once I paint it, maybe I will put up a pic.


Oh, and Kash had his little "cut off the nuts" surgery last Wednesday. The vet tech told me to take him home and keep him calm. I was thinking, "yes, he'll be all mellow and cuddle all night." HA! That kitten is a wild man. There was no keeping that boy down. It's like nothing ever happened... It's probably better that way anyway.

No comments: