Pages

11 October 2006

Camping in October



I spent the last weekend camping down by Florence. It was absolutely gorgeous weather, couldn't have asked for better. There was a full moon and it was hard to tell if it was day or night when we were in our tent because it was so bright. I took my baby out, although this is a picture from Sand Lake. As usual, I took my camera and then totally forgot to take any pictures. Cesar took it out too and reported that he went up some crazy hill.


I tried out my sister's 4-wheeler (this is the 2007 model) for the first time. It was awesome Although I did go off a little drop off and nearly went over the handlebars. I also got what is known as throttle thumb, but I got over that.


The best part of all was when my sister and I took out the sandrail and she flew over the whoopties (think lots and lots of speed bumps, made of sand, one right after another - the wind makes them and they are painful) and we were bouncing so much we were actually coming off the seats. Then we hauled ass down the flats and did some cookies. It was awesome. I want one. :)

No comments: