Pages

16 October 2006

It's Monday

Yippee...I got my first blog comment. Yeah Johnny. You rock! The rest of you could get this praise from me too. All it takes is a blog comment. :)

Anywhosey, Autumn started her PartyLite business this weekend with my party kicking it off. She did great and it was fun. I also attended her Saturday party and will be attending her Thursday and Friday show as moral support. Whew. That is a lot of crazy partying, huh? ;) I am such a wild woman.

Thank you to Tim and Cesar for putting the hardtop back on my jeep this weekend. I had a much quieter ride to work today and now I can take it to Carl'B Klean and let them wash it and vacuum out the 8 pounds of sand that are in it from the dunes last weekend. Okay, and from the last 3 times I have gone offroading at the dunes.

No comments: