Pages

03 December 2009

I was attacked...

in my own home. In my own bedroom. Cruelly, even viciously. As I walked by the window, which is covered with floor length curtains, a monster reached out and grapped my food... There were claws! And blood.

The suspect? Kash Ew Yuck Napolean (Yes, that is actually his name!) Even this baby picture shows the wild eyes...
Because of Sampson's allergies, Sammy now eats a special food, a really expensive food and there is no way they are all getting that food. A 4 pound bag cost almost as much as the 16 pound bag of regular food. If he weren't doing so well on this food, with his glorious floof growing back, even acting like a kitten again, even though he's going on 10, I wouldn't do this. But he is, so, they eat separately. Sampson in our room, the rest in the hall bathroom. Apparently, I took too long to feed them this morning. I have a bloodied foot to show for it! Hunger makes us do cruel things...

Proof, look how he killed this poor "wild" creature. Oh the humanity..

4 comments:

The Mulligan Family said...

How could such a precious baby be so cruel and inhumane! It's just unfathomable.

Our furry four legged babies do have a way of letting us know EXACTLY what is on their minds tho!

Cheers, Cindy

KandN said...

I swear cats keep a journal of our failures (in their eyes). I wonder how many tally marks we get before we're bushwhacked??

Amber said...

Oh, yes, cats communicate quite well... and very clearly.

And I am guessing, given that we are talking about cats, we only need one tally mark against us to get bushwhacked.

Julia Shinkle said...

I had a little tabby like that when I was a kid...so fun! Not the attack though.