Pages

24 December 2009

Bad Blogger...

Where has the time gone? It has been such a busy month, finishing my last month at work and my last grad class before student teaching. This class has been a crazy with a lot of big assignments. I was really hoping to have an easy class at the end, but alas...

We just finish a wonderful Christmas eve at my house. My whole family was here (all 8 of us) and we had cheese fondue with all the trimmings and chocolate fondue for dessert.

Speaking of eating, I competed in the Salemites trivia contest a couple of weeks ago and won! I usually never win, my sister is the one who inherited my dad's lucky gene, not me. Anyway, I won a gift certificate to Sushi Kyo and I took my mom last week, as my hubby doesn't really like fish. Mom and I had a fabulous time. The food was terrific and watching the conveyor belt and deciding which plate to grab offered a lot of entertainment - at least for us. If you are a Salemite, I would highly suggest checking out the Salemites blog and your local bloggers. Many of them are much better at posting regularly than I am. Also check out EatSalem, another local blog which offers restaurant reviews and information. Both are a great way to find out what is going on in our community!

No comments: