Pages

30 May 2007

I love...

3 day work weeks, long weekends, lazy days, warm days, the top being off of my Jeep, animals, my amazing friends and great family, music, and muscle cars.

I wish...
Dad was still here, that I would learn from my mistakes (especially financially), that I didn't use up my sick/vacation time so quickly, I could stick to an exercise program, I hated fried foods, I could stand up for myself, I didn't always have to be the peace maker, my dog didn't get car sick because I would take her everywhere with me, I knew if I wanted a child.

My dream life...
is living in my villa in Italy complete with a vineyard OR living in downtown Seattle in a loft working as a very successful MAC makeup artist.

1 comment:

Julia Shinkle said...

Amber I love,love,love the pink!!! It's so sassy! Thanks for the comment about my photos. I really enjoy taking pictures. I will never be able to scrapbook them all. I would love to take a photography class. I would also love to get a fancier camera, however I'm afraid I won't know how to use it.