Pages

21 May 2007

Been a while...

It's been a while since I posted. Sorry, life has been too crazy. Cesar got laid off in December and it's been slow going on the job front, which has been really frustrating for both of us. Anyone see anything interesting out there send it our way. :)

We just got out of the Birthday run, when we have several birthdays every month and lots of get-togethers.


I have got a new favorite website: I Can Has Cheezburger? It is so funny. You have to get use to the lingo, but it is definitely worth it. Here's my fave pic:

1 comment:

Julia Shinkle said...

Amber - I was so glad to see your post on my blog. Welcome, back!!! As I told you before I love the cuteoverload site that you have listed on your blog...well I was showing Avery one of the clips on that site the other day and she was laughing so hard at something a little kitty was doing I was sure she was peeing her pants. It was side splitting, gut aching laughter. When I asked her later that night about the kitty she saw on the computer she still laughed just as hard. Anyways, good to see you blog going again.