Pages

26 January 2007

Movies...Updated...Again

So, it's been a while since I rented movies. I had to pay $11.00 in late fees just to get some movies, but hey, that's the way Cesar and I roll. So, here's what I got:

1) The Devil Wears Prada - cute, funny
2) John Tucker Must Die - good fun high school flick
3) The Break Up - didn't like it so much.... wasn't as funny as I thought it would/should be
4) The Lady in the Water - This was a really good movie. Mystical and attention-grabbing. You really need to watch it when you can devote your full attention to the movie. I highly recommend it.
5) Employee of the Month - funny. I like it. probably my fave of the group.

Obviously, going with a theme - Cesar's got class tonight and so I get to watch silly and dumb movies. I love it.

No comments: