Pages

21 January 2007

Day...12? I think.

So, I think I am going to lose my fingernail. This is a first for me. I have never lost a fingernail before, but have heard from those that have that it doesn't hurt if you just allow it to fall off naturally. Jeez... I am ready for this whole broken finger thing to be done. Every time I hit the tip of my finger on something, it sends a twinge, like a shock down my finger. Annoying.

Hey, on a much happier note, I was awarded Employee of the Year at our December holiday banquet for the database I've been working on. It was quite exciting and I got a plaque and a hundred bucks.

And, my find of the century... at Target, a desk lamp with built in speakers and connector for my MP3 player! Don't be deceived by the price online... it was on clearance for $7.48. Awesome!

No comments: