Pages

11 July 2010

Twitter...

I swore I would never do it.  I couldn't imagine that I would have anything interesting to say to post status updates.  For pete's sake, I rarely do the Facebook status updates.  But, when I started hanging out with a great group of ladies once a week for Happy Hour, I took the plunge.  They were all on Twitter and they are such a fun, hilarious group of ladies, I felt like I was missing out.  So, I jumped in.  I am not a hardcore Tweep, mostly I Tweet funny things that have happened throughout my day and respond to other Tweep's Tweets. I'm pretty selective with who I follow and who follows me: I mostly follow local Salem Tweeps and local Salem businesses.  It keeps me connected with my community.   We've had a few Tweet-ups, which has been great fun, meeting new Salemites and hanging out.  Twitter has offered a great opportunity to get to know local people who really just want to support our city and our local businesses.  Thinking about twitter and are a local person? Look me up!  Join the fun.

No comments: