Pages

12 August 2007

Too much laundry...

UGHHHHHH!!!!! Cesar and I just spent 2 hours folding and hanging laundry. We have been living out of the guest room as a closet. I have had to go to the guest room every morning to find my clothing for the day. So, finally, we put it all away. It took FOREVER!!! We watched part of Cape Fear as we did the laundry, the one with Robert DeNiro. I LOVE that movie. He is so awesome/creepy in that movie. Anyway, back to the laundry, I told Cez we are never ever ever letting it get this bad again. Ha! Yeah Right.

On a side note, Lexi, the white cat who licks herself bald and has to wear tiny dog t-shirts to prevent her from doing so, went a whole month with no bald spots. But she started in again today and has a beaut on her chest. sigh.... Why do I get the freaks?!!

1 comment:

Julia Shinkle said...

This is so funny you blogged about laundry...because I had a day like this two weeks ago. Up to my eye balls in everyone's laundry. Washing and folding are not the problem for me. It is the putting it away. When I finally get caught up I am super anal about the laundry for about two or three days and wash even small loads because it is so much easier to put away. That doesn't last and then I'm up to my eye balls again. See ya' tonight!