Pages

18 March 2010

Spring Break...

Well, this is my first spring break in 12 years.  And boy, do I have a list of things to get done.  And, no it's not that interesting to blog about (or read about), I realize.  But, I am hoping it will keep me accountable!

  • Complete at least 1/2 of work sample More like 75% of it, thankyouverymuch!
  • Clean and organize the office all except my craft desk
  • Paint master bedroom (or watch mom paint)  Just need to paint where we had to mud
  • Redecorate master bedroom (or watch mom redecorate) Just need to rehang wall decor
  • Spring Clean entire house - This is probably not going to happen. Cleaning can wait, right?
  • Get hair done Love it!
  • Girl Getaway
Okay, that's a lot.  Especially if you have seen the state of my office, the "Oh crap, people are coming over, shove everything in the office" office.

Not bad, not bad at all.  Got a lot of fun stuff done too!  I love spring break!

2 comments:

KandN said...

Go Amber, Go Amber! You can do it! ;>)
I always have to make the list and then gather my momentum.
Getting done ahead of schedule? Priceless!

Julia Shinkle said...

I love to hear that other people subscribe to the method of "oh crap, people are coming over, shove everything in the office" technique. It makes me feel better about my approach to cleaning up for guests!