Pages

27 July 2007

Being Late...

I hate being late. It is very stressful for me. Although, in my job, I have learned to be late as the field I work in is consistently late and for me to show up on time means I am 10-15 minutes early.

Currently, I am 1 hour and 18 minutes late to a wedding. Sigh. Well, a wedding reception. Cesar's new job is anything but predictable and so we are late to the party because he's not home yet. The new job is an adjustment for both of us. For 6 months, Cesar was ALWAYS ALWAYS home. And now, we never see each other. We have one day off in common and that's about it. Hopefully as he gets the feel for it and learns it better, his days won't be so long. He is still loving it though, and that is what matters.

1 hour and 20 minutes late... I'm sorry, Molly. :(

1 comment:

Julia Shinkle said...

Amber - I am the exact same way! On time is 10-15 early. Since I married Ron and have had children I have had to redefine my definition. And you know Ron when he says I'll be there in 15 minutes it usually means more like 30 minutes...sometimes more. I am so glad to hear your hubby is liking his job. I feel your pain about only having one solid day together. Ron's schedule is so random that it is actually and adjustment when he is here...it's really hard. Hopefully, things will settle down for both of us soon...yeah right. Have a good week.