Pages

21 February 2007

Anniversary and home improvement...

What a strange combination. Cesar and I celebrated our 7th anniversary on Monday, February 19th. It was a great day. We actually spent the weekend emptying our spare room and office, ripping up the carpet and installing the rest of the Pergo floors that we have had sitting in the garage for a year. Tim was awesome, kicking ass and taking names getting that floor down. Marc and Mom came over and replaced our downstairs toilet, which had a cracked tank and was leaking all over the floor.

On Monday, Cesar and I spent the day designing, buying and installing my new craft desk in the closet in the office. It is a built in closet with 2 kitchen cabinets as the base, with 3 drawers each and a counter top. I still want to install cabinets above the desk but that's for later on. The desk looks like it's always been there. Now, Cesar and I have to find the perfect office desk for him and we will be good to go. God I love to organize! I'm weird like that.

Happy Anniversary Baby! I love you.

No comments: